Transformer substation construction for Montenegro Electric power distribution company (EPCG)
Elektroprivreda Crne Gore AD Nikšić (EPCG) is a national energy company established by the decision about the transformation of JEP Elektroprivreda Crne Gore Nikšić, No. 1001-2772/1 dated October 16th, 1998 for the purpose of carrying out energy activity, i.e. electricity generation and supply.
Leader in the economic development of Montenegro, competitive in the European market, and active participant in new market challenges through investment in people, green energy, new technologies and capacities, maintenance and optimum use of resources, and digital transformation of companies.
Scope of work performed by our expert team:
- Installation of:
- The equipment in the Transformer Substation Škaljari 35/10kV, 2×12,5MVA.
- Two transformers 12.5 MVA, 35/10kV, 35 kV switchgear type F400-type, metal-clad withdrawable – Schneider Electric (10 cells).
- 10kV switchgear type MC SET 4, metal-clad withdrawable – Schneider Electric (26 cells).
- Parametrization of microprocessor protection units of 35kV switchgear (9 pc) and 10kV switchgear (23 pc).
- Installation and commissioning of computer cabinet with SCADA control and monitoring system.
- Execution of low voltage and telecommunications installation of transformer station.
High quality and business level of our company have been awarded an official acknowledgment via receiving certification for establishing Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2015, Environmental Protection Control System ISO 14001:2015, Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS ISO 45001:2018 and Certificate of which we are particularly proud of – Energy Management System ISO 50001:2018 and Information Security Management Certificate ISO/ IEC 27001:2014
8:00am – 4:00pm