Who we are:
Elektrovat LTD, Headquarters in Belgrade, Serbia
Address: Šumatovačka 124/6, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Tel. +381 (0) 11 3985-233
Fax. +381 (0) 11 408-3319 processes your personal data.
Our data protection officer is, Ivana Vranić
Adress: Šumatovačka 124/6, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone number: +381 64 840 30 51
Types of personal data that we collect:
Elektrovat LTD collects the following personal information:
Name and surname
Purpose of data processing and legal basis:
Elektrovat LTD uses your data for the following purposes:
- Providing basic services
- Customer support
- Communication with users
- Offering new products and services
- Other purposes: service improvement
Elektrovat LTD processes personal data on the basis of the following legal basis:
- Legitimate interest
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- A legitimate interest in data processing: Sending a request for quotation.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Personal Data: Tracker; Usage Data
Displaying content from external platforms
Personal Data: Usage Data
Google Tag Manager
Personal Data: Tracker
Elektrovat LTD protects your data by using the following security measures:
- Antivirus protection
- Privilege and role system
Elektrovat LTD stores your data for a period of 30 days
Automated decision-making and profiling
Elektrovat LTD does not perform automated decision-making and profiling.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU
Elektrovat LTD does not transfer personal data outside the territory of the European Union.
Transfer of personal data outside the Republic of Serbia
Elektrovat LTD does not transfer personal data outside the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
You have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- Confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data;
- Access to your personal information;
- Correction of your identity data in case of error;
- Deleting your identity data;
- Interruption of the processing of your personal data;
- Refusal to have your personal data processed;
- Transfer of personal data to another service provider;
- In the case of automated processing of personal data and decision-making, the right to human intervention, expression of opinion on the decision or challenge the decision.
You can exercise your rights by contacting Elektrovat LTD in the following ways:
Email, Phone / firstname.lastname@example.org / +381 032 557 43 01
The competent body for the protection of personal data is the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia. You can contact the authority at the address Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 15, 11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +381 11 3408 900.