In 2016. implementation of the project of reconstruction of TS 35/10 kV was started, with an aim to replace the outdated medium voltage equipment and increase the capacity of the transformer station. The scope of reconstruction included supply and installation of a new MV 10kV and 35kV plant, supply and installation of a new oil power transformer, supply and installation of a new cabinet for general consumption and implementation of visualization system.
In the course of the project implementation, the following actions were completed:
- Preparation of project for execution;
- Reconstruction of connections and replacement of cable connections at the 10kV and 35kV side of the existing transformer;
- supply and installation of new oil transformer made in accordance with IEC 60076 35±2×2,5%/10,5 kV, 8MVA;
- preparation of connections and cable links at the 10kV and 35kV side of the new transformer;
- demounting of the existing MV 35kV plant and supply and installation of the new MV 35kV plant – type SM6, manufactured by Schneider Electric;
- demounting of the existing MV 10kV plant and supply and installation of the new MV 10kV plant – type SM6, manufactured by Schneider Electric;
- supply and installation of cabinets for own consumption and upgrading the equipment in the rack cabinet;
- design of systems for visualisation of measuring results using integrated measuring devices at 10 kV and 35 kV voltage level in TS 35/10 kV/kV and keeping of data;
- functional testing of the plant, adjustment and testing of relay protection, commissioning the plant;
- testing and commissioning of the visualisation system;
- Preparation of the as-built design.
The works were completed in January 2017.
Figure 1- II section of MV 10kV plant after the reconstruction
Figure 2- II section of MV 35kV plant after the reconstruction
Figure 3- Overview of TS 35/10 at the visualisation system
Figure 4- New upgraded transformer 35/10kV, 8MVA in TS TRAYAL