In 2016, implementation of the project aimed at reconstruction of main distribution and sub-distribution blocks 0.4kV in one of the largest thermal power stations in the country, TENT B was started. The scope of the reconstruction included production, delivery and installation of withdrawable switchboards of main distribution blocks and reconstruction and replacement of circuit breakers in the sub-distribution blocks B1 and B2.
In the course of the project implementation, the following actions were completed:
- Preparation of project execution plan;
- Demounting of existing LV distribution blocks and sub-distribution blocks at blocks B1 and B2;
- Production, delivery and mounting of new distribution withdrawable switchboards of LV distribution of 0.4 kV at blocks B1 and B2, according to IEC 61439-1&2 standard;
- Reconstruction and replacement of main supply switches in sub-distribution blocks;
- Connecting the plant with existing consumers, as well as to the DCS system;
- Testing the connections to DCS system and commissioning;
- Preparing the as-built project plan.
The works were completed in May 2017.
Figure 1- Withdrawable switchboards 0.4kV NN block =2FB after reconstruction
Figure 2- Withdrawable switchboards 0.4kV NN block =OCY03 after reconstruction
Figure 3- Withdrawable switchboards 0.4kV NN block =OCY03 after reconstruction
Figure 4- Withdrawable switchboards 0.4kV NN block =2FF after reconstruction